General RP General Chat

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know! It just came to me! It’s been awesome seeing Kaka constantly choose and change the story. My next post will have a HUGE Butterfly Effect. That addition to the RP is so good!

❤
Meanwhile Ichi may possibly convict the wrong person in Skypiea if he fail to connect evidences :blobcorn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh wow it really was dead over there lol

There was some other people there, you should invite them over
Owl Ki won't be coming due to some comments made and I don't wanna go into.

Major/Lee I am unsure he did however make a post iirc

Jiihad not sure he will be coming over

Drago won't be coming as he lost interest in RP the moment he was made GM

There's a few others but won't be coming over at all

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Posted in Pangea. And now the intense path of character development begins for Leo.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Let's just hope you don't have a lot of 'bad' butterfly effects lmao.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't know how far Ichi went with the choices. But in the game if you made a lot of bad ones only one character lived through the entire story. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am liking this butterfly effect story from @Ichimonji

Also is this Primordial Saga a hint at the moon section? @kakashi19283
Like the Chimera Ants in HxH, how the queen escaped from the Dark Contenant (our Moon Area/Sea)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You will be hosting as well for me too as I have something planned (I don't yet) but will ask you for that :vonflame:
Only if I'm not doing some other large event. I'm not doing a large one and a normal one on top of that. xD

But if Ichi hosts the event next time, then I'm free to host 1-2 other smaller hostings. We'll see when the time comes I guess

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Been basically paralyzed last few days. Not actually but in so much pain I haven't moved. Friend is over helping to get things ready for me to go to the hospital. Which is a big deal for me as I typically avoid hospitals like the plague. Don't know when I will be posting again. Keep you updated if I get my tablet still.

Top Bottom