General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whats that I hear?

Oh, you guys want me to tell you about all the epic Cero derivatives that Nogori invented?

Ooooft. I dunno. Maaaayyyybe? 😁

@kakashi19283 should I ? Dare I? 😂🤣

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I doubt it. I don't even remember who is in 11th.

Guren is 10th iirc (He better be), Kaka used to be 12th.
Actually Guren may be either 8th or 9th... I think CNP is 10th :pepethinking:
I had Division 8 on NW and 9 on AC I believe. But before that I was the Bakudo Chief cause the RP was so populated that all the major positions were filled and my char was too strong to be the third seat. But that's so long ago I can hardly remember.

Been doing this shit since like 2009 lmao. I do look back on those days with nostalgia. Giving up on reading the chat thread since 50+ pages had gone by the time you woke up.
[automerge]1641940070[/automerge]
Also didn't we do post count for positions at one point? Before we even had any stat system but I think that was before you joined Sea.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I had Division 8 on NW and 9 on AC I believe. But before that I was the Bakudo Chief cause the RP was so populated that all the major positions were filled and my char was too strong to be the third seat. But that's so long ago I can hardly remember.

Been doing this shit since like 2009 lmao. I do look back on those days with nostalgia. Giving up on reading the chat thread since 50+ pages had gone by the time you woke up.
[automerge]1641940070[/automerge]
Also didn't we do post count for positions at one point? Before we even had any stat system but I think that was before you joined Sea.
Yeah I joined when there's a stat system in place already. That said I peek in with an older account with no stat system before in NW. When you had to be in the academy and stuffs

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ziosa @Ichimonji @QuickZilver708 @Sea @tlgRen @Ebuk @Gambit @Emperor Cross @Magimasterkarp @Ranger @Gochi @Roogy @Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Dream
Okay folks, Mr.Anderson seems to be missing in action, and he as such did not post on Monday as he promised. I'm asking for someone else to host me at Thriller Bark island and for someone else to host him in Disgaea

Cause I have the capacity to post a lot more during the week than this.
I don't mind hosting though you gotta recap me on what's happened so far

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't mind hosting though you gotta recap me on what's happened so far
That's not a lot to recap mate

It starts here First post Thriller Bark

My character came through a wormhole in the sky that I just made up. Since he's my character from the other RP

Crashed into the chains hanging across the island. Eventually jumped down to the wall. Met some zombies and murdered them, then I finished the latest post with him running down into the woods intent on taking down anyone he comes across
[automerge]1641968563[/automerge]
oh and a whistle has been blown, signaling an enemy on the island, so there might be a lot of zombies coming my way

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The main two were Cero Lanza and Cero Esfera.

For those curious, the way we canonized much of our abilities was essentially , kido was very effective at stopping arrancar powers. Hence, it made sense to deduce that there would be similarities between the ways shinigami and arrancar used and manifested reiatsu.

We created Cero Lanza, which was a highly condensed shot of cero energy , like a laser bolt, capable of blasting through objects, rather than detonating on impact.

Cero Esfera was a last ditch effort. The wielder released all their remaining reiatsu, drew it back into themsleves, then detonated it, causing an immense explosion to radiate outwards in every direction from them. It's super destructive but leaves the user completely empty on Reishi reserves

Then you also had the standard Cero and Grab Rey Cero ofcourse.

I remember taking out 2 captains at once with Cero Esfera. That was pretty boss.

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah yes. The time when custom Cero is a thing before Drew made sure only thing Cero could do is blast people but nothing more. But got the tradeoff of being absolutely stronger than Hado.

Also isn't only the thriller bark been 2 days since he last posted? Doesn't seem like any issue that warrants changing hosts.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if Nogori and I should do a Bleach battle for the fun of it. Maybe it'll inspire someone else to do it as well. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That reminds me Sea. Weren't you one of the newbies I 'trained' back in the day on NW? Pretty funny seeing as I, at that time, had only joined for half a year or so lmao.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That reminds me Sea. Weren't you one of the newbies I 'trained' back in the day on NW? Pretty funny seeing as I, at that time, had only joined for half a year or so lmao.
Probably not. I 'officially' joined the RP with Zero actually. I got put in one of the Espada's fraccion, Angelus/Akuzuryu or something but honestly most of my fights are with fellow Arrancars.

However, since your Shinigami and my Arrancar has the same Yoki Arts mentor, the closest to that is probably Hyper asking you to spar me at some point for the Yoki Arts. Which is probably why we have a bit of rivalry especially in the last LN vs SS war we were fighting each other.

Top Bottom