General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I might be able to update you again in Wano, Sea. Like, prior to the next round I mean. Since yours is separate.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Probably not. I 'officially' joined the RP with Zero actually. I got put in one of the Espada's fraccion, Angelus/Akuzuryu or something but honestly most of my fights are with fellow Arrancars.

However, since your Shinigami and my Arrancar has the same Yoki Arts mentor, the closest to that is probably Hyper asking you to spar me at some point for the Yoki Arts. Which is probably why we have a bit of rivalry especially in the last LN vs SS war we were fighting each other.
Ah yes the yoki arts, forgot about that. Using rokushiki in bleach before I even knew what one piece was. Good times.

:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah yes the yoki arts, forgot about that. Using rokushiki in bleach before I even knew what one piece was. Good times.

:ROFLMAO:
I was really a fan of Firepowder's Kido Iai techniques. Channelling a Kido spell through the scabbard, so that when the Zanpakuto is drawn for an Iai strike, the Kido comes flying out of the open end of the scabbard for a complimentary attack.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was really a fan of Firepowder's Kido Iai techniques. Channelling a Kido spell through the scabbard, so that when the Zanpakuto is drawn for an Iai strike, the Kido comes flying out of the open end of the scabbard for a complimentary attack.
Oh yeah forgot about that part. Firepowder was also really good he tutored me several times back in the day.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea Im pretty i developed your Resurrecion.

Then there was the creepy one - Espantapájaros (Scarecrow), one of my favorites that used a cursed blade.

@kakashi19283 , admit it, you really wanna fight me. XD

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can't wait to see someone with 100 in Cero/Reiatsu spams the equivalent of a 100 Reiatsu/Hado of Hado 77 as the standard cero :blobcorn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's not a lot to recap mate

It starts here First post Thriller Bark

My character came through a wormhole in the sky that I just made up. Since he's my character from the other RP

Crashed into the chains hanging across the island. Eventually jumped down to the wall. Met some zombies and murdered them, then I finished the latest post with him running down into the woods intent on taking down anyone he comes across
[automerge]1641968563[/automerge]
oh and a whistle has been blown, signaling an enemy on the island, so there might be a lot of zombies coming my way
Give me until Sat morning time to post and I'll be able to post again after your post

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have to say it's kinda admirable that after a decade, you're still sticking with Guts. xD
You could argue it's his trademark after all those years. Would be weird seeing him without Guts in his armour. Also, it seems there is a lot of custom shinigami fan art.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You could argue it's his trademark after all those years. Would be weird seeing him without Guts in his armour. Also, it seems there is a lot of custom shinigami fan art.
There are LOADS of everything fanart of Bleach.

Shinigami, Arrancars, Vizards, Zanpakutos, Bankais, everything. Between google and Pinterest you can find a million options. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Week of January 10 2021 - January 16 2021
(Sephiroth)

1,000 EXP
Previous total EXP: 22,849 EXP
New total EXP: 23,849 EXP
Gained money (Silver Vampirate Pirates Territory): (waiting for Gambit's calculation) Beri (refer to here (link will come))
Previous total money: 5,178,571 Beri
New total money: TBA Beri

@Gambit
Can u indicate his current level?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There are LOADS of everything fanart of Bleach.

Shinigami, Arrancars, Vizards, Zanpakutos, Bankais, everything. Between google and Pinterest you can find a million options. xD
shame one piece doesnt have loads, makes it hard to find pictures for npcs lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
shame one piece doesnt have loads, makes it hard to find pictures for npcs lol
Yea, especially with Marines, since you're trying to get them with the Marine Coat. xD

I managed to find quite a few for Justicia, but way, not nearly as nice as the Bleach fanart.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Try looking for hollow fan arts that are decent and actually look like a hollow :dogkek:

Top Bottom