General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But it should be RPied accordingly. Like Shaarib going to my pirate empire asking for stash and all, signing lien documents, etc. I demand in your signature and biography that Vampirates is your lienholder.
[automerge]1642030309[/automerge]

What's been said, can't be taken back. :dogkek:
I think it was even mentioned a few posts back that it never really got off the ground. :feelstrashman::feelstrashman:

But I believe it's time for bed. Sleepy me apparently has no filter lmao.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
nogori made the thread without me realizing, i was just doing it here and letting them spar in the BG forum if they wanted
it was posted in community events lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lost patience with promises not kept. It's a problem @Mr. Anderson had in the other RP, hence my low tolerance. So I'm having @Dream host Thriller Bark island for me, I'd appreciate it if someone else would be able/willing to host disgaea for Mr anderson

Well, you won't have to worry about posting for me. Hopefully you'll feel better soon, sorrry to hear about the flu

Enough time was wasted in the other RP
Well it isnt my fault i fell sick, but whatever
[automerge]1642038176[/automerge]
Im not mad, maybe I just cant juggle doing two at once for now.

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
/revives Queen
/makes declaration about JOYBOY, aka the biggest mystery of our world
/no one acknowledges it In Wano
/no one cares

:pepeking:
It's obviously an illusion Ichi :pepeclown:
[automerge]1642054451[/automerge]
Can I defend Dressrosa for Ren :pepethinking:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wouldn't the Moon be better as sub section? @kakashi19283 @Ichimonji @Ziosa
We've decided against it, because a subsection would mean there would be multiple ''islands'' in space, and we don't want to open that rabbit hole at the moment, as we don't know if the canon One Piece world will go that direction. There are many theory channels on youtube that say One Piece will in fact go all Star Wars on us (Celestian Dragons wearing space suits, ancient civilization on the Moon as seen in the Enel shorts, the ''D'' people not being from earth, etc.), but until it happens in the manga, we want to stay true to the canon One Piece world and not go all Naruto with it.

With the Moon, we know it's there, we know there's an ancient civilization there, and so that's fine, but any more than that, we could ruin the ''feel'' of the OP universe.

When are we going to permit loans ? 😫
We had them on WURP, and I don't think anything ever went wrong with it, but iunno... I feel like here, it's not necessary. Because on WURP, money was harder to get, and also, all content was high end. Here you have a lot of lower end islands as well, there's no rush.

So what's this about a bleach RP? You can't just throw it into Community events lol
I think Nogor just went and did that thread on his own. xD

We were simply thinking of starting up a few spars in the battlegrounds for now, nothing official. Was just gonna see if more people have interest. If not, then we just have some nostalgic fights and that's it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Name: Nogori Sang'dios

Title: King of Las Noches
Alias: Bastard, Demon, Monster, The Sadist.
Affiliation: Espada / Las Noches
Race: Arrancar
Height: 7ft tall in sealed state
Weight: 340lb, incredibly muscular
Distinctive feature: Scarred right eye

Personality: Nogori Sang'dios was born some 2000 years ago, under an unknown name, during the height of the Roman Empire. Nogori remembers little of his death and previous life , only fragments, except that he died an extremely violent death. Unlike other souls, however, Nogori had committed many great atrocities during his lifetime and made unholy pacts with evil entities, including hollows that he could see , due to his modest spiritual pressure the had, even as a living human.

For his atrocious crimes against humanity in his life, he was sentenced to Hell. However the Shinigami who presided over the jurisdiction did not purify his soul, allowing it to rot and fester into a hollow.

Of his life as a hollow he remembers nothing, save for his unquenchable thirst to consume other souls. Humans, Shinigami and hollows alike, none were spared.

Once his evolution into a Vasto Lorde was finally complete after thousands of years fighting and consuming his victims, he regained knowledge of his spiritual prowess, his knowledge of Hell and how to truly empower himself. He smashed his own mask, almost completely.

Statistics:

Level 100
Total points: 100 x 10 (multiplier) = 1000

Physical stats:
Strength: 100 | Speed: 100 | Vitality: 100

Reiatsu stats:
Reiatsu: 100

Masteries:
Reiatsu: 120

Not in use:

High-Speed Regeneration | Hand-to-Hand Combat

Arrancar Powers:
Cero: 100 | Resurrección: 100 | Pesquisa: 100
Hierro: 100
Sonido: 80

Abilities:

Eldritch Knowledge: An ancient being of unspeakable power, having witnessed, created and committed all manner of horrors against shinigamis, hollows and humans alike. He seeks to create the perfect being in himself - to split his soul and meld it with demonic powers, and become the first demon/arrancar hybrid.

Diablo Essenza (Devil's Essence): The Diablo Essenza is a purified essence of several unholy entities that Nogori has collected through his travels across different dimensions. Having researched Aizen Sosuke's methods directly from the fragments of spiritual essence and scattered information he has collected, Nogori has come very close to creating the Diablo Essenza , which is a means of being able to break down the walls between Demons and other entities - including Shinigami, Arrancar and Hollows, by means of what he calls , "Spiritual Fusion". Although the Hogyoku was the most effective known tool in existence to do this, it is known that other means exist, however, to fuse demonic forces, not even the Aizen Sosuke achieved.

Immeasurable Reiatsu: The King of Las Noches has earnt his title and crown through fear of his power and ability. Due to his eons of combat experience, horrid sorcery and vile acts, he has gained a level of reiatsu that rivals that of a Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13. Nogori's spiritual pressure that he can exert is such that he can bring an average Captain-level or Espada-level individual to their knees just by concentrating his reiatsu on them alone. It is his greatest strength, offering him not just the ability to overpower and crush anyone unworthy through sheer weight of spiritual force, but also providing him nigh-endless reserves of power to draw from and use his abilities. Comparatively, it is said by denizens of Hueco Mundo that Barragan Luisenbarn would not be able to attack Nogori Sang'dios with his Respira ability from the pure exertion of spiritual force.

Cero Variants:
Cero Esfera: (Cero Sphere) : The Cero Esfera is classified as one of the strongest types of Ceros. Therefore, it is also one of the rarest scene. Only arrancar with extremely vast amounts of spiritual pressure can do this. By raising their spiritual pressure to it's absolute maximum output, then consolidating it directly into their hollow hole, the arrancar performing the attack is then able to expel all the pressurized energy and set it off like a bomb. The ensuing devastation is nothing short of horrific and can obliterate everything and anything around it. Anything in the immediate vicinity of the attack is immediately vaporized. It is usually saved as a last-resort, because the user expends all their reiatsu completing this attack.

Sonido Master: The King of Las Noches has a very high mastery on Sonido, capable of using his Sonido mid-combat to outmaneuver and outflank opponents. His large, powerful frame allows him to move deceptively quick and by combining it with his Pesquisa, he can sense subtle changes in the spiritual pressure of an enemy, allowing him to zero in on them to deliver killing blows.

Ressureccion: TBC

Resurrecion Abilities: TBC

Last edited:
Top Bottom