General RP General Chat

Messages
13,569
Reaction score
41,825
Points
31,850
Salty Doubloons
11,137
C.C is the one making B Rank Injection,

Shaarib killed me and took control of his lab. So shouldn't the B grade upgrade be free for him ? :blobspearpeek:
 
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
10,703
Points
12,250
Salty Doubloons
58,052
Not going to spoil, but we got the second event that will go parallel with WCI figured out. I’m super excited. Kaka will be head GM of WCI and I’ll be head GM of the second event. Even Ziosa may come out of retirement to host some parts of the second event.

:pandaawn:
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Not going to spoil, but we got the second event that will go parallel with WCI figured out. I’m super excited. Kaka will be head GM of WCI and I’ll be head GM of the second event. Even Ziosa may come out of retirement to host some parts of the second event.

:pandaawn:
:pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited:
[automerge]1645027923[/automerge]
And @Ichimonji i'd really take it personal if I didn't get to interact with Pudding. :feelslaserman::feelslaserman::feelslaserman::pandaevil::pandaevil::pandaevil:
 
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
10,703
Points
12,250
Salty Doubloons
58,052
The fact that @Gambit is on the 5th round of Rock, Paper, Scissors in Serapis and has not figured it out, is getting infuriated, and may lose everything to a RPS game, is objectively HILARIOUS.

Legendary game :pepecute:
 
Top Bottom