General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Because CoC for a level 80 is just flavor. They can’t use Adv just that they can knock knock level 30 and under
That justifies even more that it should be allowed, because it's just flavor.

So if someone is willing to give up a huge asset for their PC (advanced Conqueror's), just so their NPC can have flavor Conqueror's to knock out fodder, why would that not be allowed?

It's like a self-inflicted debuff all for story purposes.

Anyway if the GMs want, they can vote on it, I don't mind either way.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean why accept 120 in a stat and not CoC ?
For one it is an unique NPC that no one so far has, and requires you to spend 60k from your own PC exp to get it on top of the fact that it cannot consume a DF at all, nor has intelligence to balance it out.

And also because I said so and the GMs have no problems with it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You almost had him.
It almost work to me but I'm no GM. Lol
Thanks, guys. :catcry:

Because CoC for a level 80 is just flavor. They can’t use Adv just that they can knock knock level 30 and under
It would be going on a level 50. :pepelaugh:
It is quite literally just for flavor.

It's like a self-inflicted debuff all for story purposes.
My logic is that Sweet wasn't blessed with CoC (it's supposed to be rare, after all) so instead she managed to get a natural conqueror to join her crew using bribes and tricks (as per usual).
Haoshoku Haki is a rare form of Haki that allows the user to exert their own willpower over others. This type of Haki cannot be attained through training and only one in several million people are born with this ability.

But Larsi, being the big soft-eye that he is just hates watching me hurt myself. He loves and respects me too much to watch me spend 60,000 exp on a bad purchase.

Anyway if the GMs want, they can vote on it, I don't mind either way.
There's 4 of you fellas, right? What do you all typically do in instances of a tied vote?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I agree with @Guren on this CoC/+20 substat for any NPC (limited to one purchase only) should be a DC item, maybe a 100-300 DC item in the shop

Since we have a similar item in the shop
Super Robot: A powerful robot that follows a player or their NPC's commands. Level 70 with only the following stats; strength, speed, vitality and cyborg, but is allowed to go to 120 in one stat. Can be repaired by someone with the right profession. Cannot eat a DF or use a Cursed Weapon; can use some items from the Science stat. Cannot be combined with other ''NPC items'' from the Divine Emporium, such as the Ancient Giant or Genetic Beast items. Cost: 80 DC.

Top Bottom