- Messages
- 7,087
- Reaction score
- 24,621
- Points
- 22,700
- Salty Doubloons
- 10,720
good thing i mentioned it then lolforgot all about that![]()
good thing i mentioned it then lolforgot all about that![]()
i'll see if i can get a post in by the end of saturdaygood thing i mentioned it then lol
Hello. o:
Alohayou still possess the devil fruit, though i need to check again by the end of the year again.I see the activity change only needs 1 post now... Is Felty still viable or is the Horo been retrieved?
yeah she is fine to use, it would be hypocritical to take the Horo in this amount of time when I had the Yuki for a lot longer than I should lolI see the activity change only needs 1 post now... Is Felty still viable or is the Horo been retrieved?
working on mine now/today lol
maybe Jade can actually meet Sasaki, or really any of your characters, this time around lolIf I can unlegacy, I wanna bring back Sasaki, get Ichi to sell me the Goro. Sasaki was the best xD
Just require confirmation as I sold the Goro back to him just before I purchased LegacyIf I can unlegacy, I wanna bring back Sasaki, get Ichi to sell me the Goro. Sasaki was the best xD

they still are despite Ichi legacying Spada, Sea has gone quiet, Beer and God_Usoppun have been MIA for a while nowIf I do start using Felty again, are the Spada's still a thing?
beer has been gone longer than a while, he hasn't posted anything in 4 years lolthey still are despite Ichi legacying Spada, Sea has gone quiet, Beer and God_Usoppun have been MIA for a while now