General RP General Chat

Messages
2,733
Reaction score
6,499
Points
9,050
Salty Doubloons
2,186
I see the activity change only needs 1 post now... Is Felty still viable or is the Horo been retrieved?
 
Messages
11,138
Reaction score
38,370
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
205
I see the activity change only needs 1 post now... Is Felty still viable or is the Horo been retrieved?
you still possess the devil fruit, though i need to check again by the end of the year again.
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
7,087
Reaction score
24,621
Points
22,700
Salty Doubloons
10,722
I see the activity change only needs 1 post now... Is Felty still viable or is the Horo been retrieved?
yeah she is fine to use, it would be hypocritical to take the Horo in this amount of time when I had the Yuki for a lot longer than I should lol
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
7,087
Reaction score
24,621
Points
22,700
Salty Doubloons
10,722
If I can unlegacy, I wanna bring back Sasaki, get Ichi to sell me the Goro. Sasaki was the best xD
maybe Jade can actually meet Sasaki, or really any of your characters, this time around lol
 
Messages
11,138
Reaction score
38,370
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
205
If I can unlegacy, I wanna bring back Sasaki, get Ichi to sell me the Goro. Sasaki was the best xD
Just require confirmation as I sold the Goro back to him just before I purchased Legacy
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
7,087
Reaction score
24,621
Points
22,700
Salty Doubloons
10,722
they still are despite Ichi legacying Spada, Sea has gone quiet, Beer and God_Usoppun have been MIA for a while now
beer has been gone longer than a while, he hasn't posted anything in 4 years lol
 
Top Bottom