General RP General Chat

Messages
2,735
Reaction score
6,500
Points
9,050
Salty Doubloons
2,188
I see the activity change only needs 1 post now... Is Felty still viable or is the Horo been retrieved?
 
Messages
11,140
Reaction score
38,375
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
209
I see the activity change only needs 1 post now... Is Felty still viable or is the Horo been retrieved?
you still possess the devil fruit, though i need to check again by the end of the year again.
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
7,090
Reaction score
24,621
Points
22,700
Salty Doubloons
10,725
I see the activity change only needs 1 post now... Is Felty still viable or is the Horo been retrieved?
yeah she is fine to use, it would be hypocritical to take the Horo in this amount of time when I had the Yuki for a lot longer than I should lol
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
7,090
Reaction score
24,621
Points
22,700
Salty Doubloons
10,725
If I can unlegacy, I wanna bring back Sasaki, get Ichi to sell me the Goro. Sasaki was the best xD
maybe Jade can actually meet Sasaki, or really any of your characters, this time around lol
 
Messages
11,140
Reaction score
38,375
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
209
If I can unlegacy, I wanna bring back Sasaki, get Ichi to sell me the Goro. Sasaki was the best xD
Just require confirmation as I sold the Goro back to him just before I purchased Legacy
 

Ziosa

Salutations
Messages
7,090
Reaction score
24,621
Points
22,700
Salty Doubloons
10,725
they still are despite Ichi legacying Spada, Sea has gone quiet, Beer and God_Usoppun have been MIA for a while now
beer has been gone longer than a while, he hasn't posted anything in 4 years lol
 
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
6,500
Points
9,050
Salty Doubloons
2,188
they still are despite Ichi legacying Spada, Sea has gone quiet, Beer and God_Usoppun have been MIA for a while now
Hmm. So from a "profits gained per activity" it basically means I get all of it? Unless the territories were reclaimed or something.

Also, I was not already poofing again. Struck with a cold and finally getting over it and more actively online again @_@
 
Top Bottom