We keep lynching Chris until Chris is dead.
Alright, cool.We keep lynching Chris until Chris is dead.
Roleblocker should focus on Bonnibel.
Chris is more Dangerous especially because we know he also reached lvl 3
Haahahahaha
Did you get dealt damage or did you lose a day action? HAHAHAHAAlright, cool.
I voted for Chris Mic lynch also today, though I don't think it count because I went to the HAHAHAHA place.
But yeah, I agree. Let's just get him outta here.
This obviously wasn't me who ever offered me wine last night can confirm right?Eighth was seen blasting his guns at someone and laying down a
Oh wait was the wine you???Nope. I'm at Trustworthy's and his minefield confirms it ;-; I can't use my gift giving for next 2 nights
Are you pursuing me right now? Not that I can use it on you but I still hate you scums! HAHAHAHANoone recognized my new WU....
Hahahahahaha (with depressed undertone)
[automerge]1594641337[/automerge]
[Vote lynch Chris Mic]
Hahahaha
@Beky small error. Lol energy Saver appeared twice. And once he used my action. XdPamela was seen getting someone wasted
Eighth was seen blasting his guns at someone and laying down a minefield
Energy Saver was seen offering someone a contract
Sandman gave someone a pillow to rest on.
Interrogator was seen removing his armor and pumping for something
Lady Heir was seen attacking the hell out of someone while being attacked back by mysterious entity
Doctor was seen deploying his friend
JustWastingACardThatCouldBeDangerousInScumsHandYouMayStillCallMeDragonAspect was seen preserving life on someone
Savior was seen doing something himself and blasting someone with the power of his gem
Frogger was seen making someone happy
Energy Saver was seen investigating someone
The Brother was seen inspecting his brothers date
??? was seen protecting someone.
Person with the Bomb is @Bonnibel , Don't forget to Hot Potato it away
If i did a mistake somewhere this night i am sorry but i am waiting for Corona test results and it kinda worries me lol
Day 5 has started you have 24 hours to decide on who gets axed
..Did you get dealt damage or did you lose a day action? HAHAHAHA
So you used the Card I used night 2 in Chris?@Beky small error. Lol energy Saver appeared twice. And once he used my action. Xd
Your new writeup name was greatSo you used the Card I used night 2 in Chris?
How do you think about my new WU?
Hahahahaha
FeelsbadmanMan I tried to bomb Gambit but unfortunately Kibi was too slow
HAHAHAHA
Omg I just noticed itSo you used the Card I used night 2 in Chris?
How do you think about my new WU?
Hahahahaha

wait that is a card? I used a card and I would not like to talk about the card, but it doesnt say that it changes WU names.So you used the Card I used night 2 in Chris?
How do you think about my new WU?
Hahahahaha
A: cards can change other writeup nameswait that is a card? I used a card and I would not like to talk about the card, but it doesnt say that it changes WU names.
so I think this is just a small human error
[automerge]1594642244[/automerge]
whats Nessos new WU name?
anyway I rly need to write a theory now, bbl
I can confirm it was me and that I am currently in a minefield ;-; the betrayal hurts ya knowThis obviously wasn't me who ever offered me wine last night can confirm right?
I didn't do that I swear. That's the reverse of that my role even does cry.I can confirm it was me and that I am currently in a minefield ;-; the betrayal hurts ya know