[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
We keep lynching Chris until Chris is dead.
Roleblocker should focus on Bonnibel.

Chris is more Dangerous especially because we know he also reached lvl 3

Haahahahaha
Alright, cool.
I voted for Chris Mic lynch also today, though I don't think it count because I went to the HAHAHAHA place.
But yeah, I agree. Let's just get him outta here.
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
Alright, cool.
I voted for Chris Mic lynch also today, though I don't think it count because I went to the HAHAHAHA place.
But yeah, I agree. Let's just get him outta here.
Did you get dealt damage or did you lose a day action? HAHAHAHA
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Noone recognized my new WU.... :blobwhatever:

Hahahahahaha (with depressed undertone)
[automerge]1594641337[/automerge]
[Vote lynch Chris Mic]


Hahahaha
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Nope. I'm at Trustworthy's and his minefield confirms it ;-; I can't use my gift giving for next 2 nights
Oh wait was the wine you???
Wait did you get damaged for visiting me???
[automerge]1594641586[/automerge]
For complete reference I proformed no actions last night outside of messaging back the wine person that I was underage.
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
Noone recognized my new WU.... :blobwhatever:

Hahahahahaha (with depressed undertone)
[automerge]1594641337[/automerge]
[Vote lynch Chris Mic]


Hahahaha
Are you pursuing me right now? Not that I can use it on you but I still hate you scums! HAHAHAHA
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I didnt appear in the WU :/
[automerge]1594641830[/automerge]
Pamela was seen getting someone wasted
Eighth was seen blasting his guns at someone and laying down a minefield
Energy Saver was seen offering someone a contract
Sandman gave someone a pillow to rest on.
Interrogator was seen removing his armor and pumping for something
Lady Heir was seen attacking the hell out of someone while being attacked back by mysterious entity
Doctor was seen deploying his friend
JustWastingACardThatCouldBeDangerousInScumsHandYouMayStillCallMeDragonAspect was seen preserving life on someone
Savior was seen doing something himself and blasting someone with the power of his gem
Frogger was seen making someone happy
Energy Saver was seen investigating someone
The Brother was seen inspecting his brothers date
??? was seen protecting someone.


Person with the Bomb is @Bonnibel , Don't forget to Hot Potato it away

If i did a mistake somewhere this night i am sorry but i am waiting for Corona test results and it kinda worries me lol
Day 5 has started you have 24 hours to decide on who gets axed​

​
@Beky small error. Lol energy Saver appeared twice. And once he used my action. Xd
[automerge]1594641853[/automerge]
Okay everything is fine guys. :catbuff:
Dont mind me.
[automerge]1594641864[/automerge]
Brb writing a theory.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
@Beky small error. Lol energy Saver appeared twice. And once he used my action. Xd
So you used the Card I used night 2 in Chris?
How do you think about my new WU?

Hahahahaha
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
So you used the Card I used night 2 in Chris?
How do you think about my new WU?

Hahahahaha
wait that is a card? I used a card and I would not like to talk about the card, but it doesnt say that it changes WU names.
so I think this is just a small human error
[automerge]1594642244[/automerge]
whats Nessos new WU name?

anyway I rly need to write a theory now, bbl
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
wait that is a card? I used a card and I would not like to talk about the card, but it doesnt say that it changes WU names.
so I think this is just a small human error
[automerge]1594642244[/automerge]
whats Nessos new WU name?

anyway I rly need to write a theory now, bbl
A: cards can change other writeup names
B: look at the VERYLONGWROTEUONAMELIKETHIS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom