[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 00: True Mafia - Wolves vs. Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
but from the perspective of the dead chat imho both Nana and Oreki were obvious, I liked analysing their plays tho

I think I wouldn't have performed better as towny, I would tinfoil the heck around and noone would buy shit :weirdpeep:

@Dragomir another one ye
My mafia game isn't strong tbh lol

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No, the only reason you found everything scummy related to us because you knew we were scum cuz drago told you. You can't be surprised if you know the spoilers
read what I said "from the perspective of the dead chat" :weirdpeep: so yeah I was dead and I was able to analyse your scum playstyles
[automerge]1570373871[/automerge]
My mafia game isn't strong tbh lol
Oreki was controlling the attention, a plus point for you.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
read what I said "from the perspective of the dead chat" :weirdpeep: so yeah I was dead and I was able to analyse your scum playstyles
Not really.... my play always depends on my mood... remember that reg game on OJ where we both were scum buddies? I played a lot different back then...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I didn't get that impression from the dead chat, but from when I was alive :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Yea he carried us to the win :kermithesith: only thing I did good was working with him on night actions and trying not to get lynched ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You guys mercilessly lynched me ;-;
And other cops

Many called t that Nana and Oreki are mafia but still lol
[automerge]1570374440[/automerge]
Vote lynch AFH
If he flips Town/Cop, I'm gonna find an infant baby and punch it.
Sad

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not really.... my play always depends on my mood... remember that reg game on OJ where we both were scum buddies? I played a lot different back then...
yeah you are moody, but you had this enthusiasm to win this time

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Y'all thought we were obvious yet you didn't lynch/failed to lynch any of us
How is that deserving

Nope :lazysmplz:
hmm
[automerge]1570376864[/automerge]
@Dragomir
what about a classic OJ styled game with fakeclaims and role madness with themed roles

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What about a game where you play in pairs? xD

Like you and your partner are in same role PM. It means you already know one more role other than your role from the beginning.
In this set up there can be more evil role as the town will connect more easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom