General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hm, keeping Acaremus Weapon in character could be tricky... also not ready for his position to be endangered yet. There better not be any celestial dragons doing shady stuff.
This event can possibly ruined what I planned for Dressrosa but eh, It’s more my fault for not getting things quicker

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When one conquers a territory, can one re-make the story of the island to account for the changes/deaths in the story?
not sure what you mean lol
I would like to clear the purchases and experience thread if that's okay but im not too sure who's currently doing it
@Ziosa @Ranger @joby
neither am i lol
Thanks for the 15 likes 😃😃😃
i got 152 likes lol
Oh that, yeah I don't really think of it as a 'World Government' position, so I forget the association... but I suppose that makes sense. Though I'm not sure what Weapon would do if he were expected to work with the government. Is the event non-canon?
the event is canon, but it still only takes up a players event slot and not the canon slot

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A few pages back there was an interesting conversation :dogkek:

I mean, yeah, Luffy in the source material is immune to Enel's attacks, but lightning isn't simple electricity, nothing is supposed to stand a chance. But One Piece at the end of the day has a cartoon logic to it - and so, everyone who got hit by lightning survived. Anyway, I'm surprised that a canon feature of the fruit isn't built in to it. "Logic" be damned, if it's in the show, the RP should be representing it in some way, or at least acknowledging it, rather than any absence. And I don't see the issue with fruits possessing natural immunities, it doesn't make fighting that fruit impossible, just requires creative alternate solutions. But anyway, will be interesting to see what the final decision is.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I find it odd that you need to wait for a territory to be cleared till you start getting the weekly money. Considering how long things take to be cleared here, you could be missing out on 7-8 weeks of 200-400 mill, which is a ton of money lol.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I find it odd that you need to wait for a territory to be cleared till you start getting the weekly money. Considering how long things take to be cleared here, you could be missing out on 7-8 weeks of 200-400 mill, which is a ton of money lol.
things used to be cleared much faster as we had like 3 very active GMs and a group of reviewers etc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
things used to be cleared much faster as we had like 3 very active GMs and a group of reviewers etc
Yea unless we can re-establish that, I'd suggest money starts coming in immediately upon finishing and submitting the territory.

If, on the very small chance that the territory was obtained in an illegitimate way upon review, the money and the subsequent purchases can always be taken away. I'm sure that'd only ever happen extremely rarely so...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How many points (wing point, talon point, etc) do you get without rumble balls again? Also, is there any way to buy rumble balls instead of needing the medicine stat?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea unless we can re-establish that, I'd suggest money starts coming in immediately upon finishing and submitting the territory.

If, on the very small chance that the territory was obtained in an illegitimate way upon review, the money and the subsequent purchases can always be taken away. I'm sure that'd only ever happen extremely rarely so...
true, for one time reward it might make sense to need to be reviewed; but for territory its probably fine to count it without reviewing
How many points (wing point, talon point, etc) do you get without rumble balls again? Also, is there any way to buy rumble balls instead of needing the medicine stat?
none, you just have normal, hybrid and beast. and not atm

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You'll get it backlogged anyway from the moment you officially made it your/their territory

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cheap
[automerge]1606311601[/automerge]

Well it should be... xD

A random zoan kick shouldn't be equal to a named technique from a dedicated fighting style.
It depends which Zoan really, if it's Ancient or Mythical then yes but a normal or carnivore then nope

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well it should be... xD

A random zoan kick shouldn't be equal to a named technique from a dedicated fighting style.
they would still have names, and can be complicated. MAs are basically a fighting style without using a DF

Top Bottom