General RP General Chat

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji
Sorry for being inactive for quite awhile, been rushing through my assignments, which is due on the 8th. I'll try to post soon but if not then definitely on the 8th.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can't wait to get this Gasparde stuff done with so me and Cross can do our thing lol.

Look forward to using Vash on an island... and also look forward to hosting for Cross since we haven't RPed yet.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright then... @Emperor Cross I already made my post in Disgaea (it merged with the previous post since I made the thread).

So you can just start hosting me there, and I'll start hosting you wherever, when you make your first post.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright then... @Emperor Cross I already made my post in Disgaea (it merged with the previous post since I made the thread).

So you can just start hosting me there, and I'll start hosting you wherever, when you make your first post.
Literally in the post you liked lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gonna work on Trapdoor Island some more today... and for transparency's sake will make a list of what's done and what needs doing.
[automerge]1617688907[/automerge]
Okay, so I have a version of Spinner's stats (still got to tweak them so they are different in each zoan form, I want to give him additional forms so I also have to come up with stat bonuses for those), the regular trapdoor spider stats, an opening paragraph for the island, and a rough sketch of the island image.

What's left apart from the Spinner stuff (which also includes creating his fighting style, based in his devil fruit and webbing mastery) is just drawings. In the interest of getting the island in a visitable state I will create rough sketches at this stage, which will be replaced with new artwork at a later date.

In short, I have all the basics, just the complex stuff is left.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm sorry I have been so absent lately. I'm on semester break, so I am back to breaking my body and burning through my social interaction energy at my summer job.
@Gochi I have the rough outline for my next post, I just need to find the time and energy to write it.
I also switched back to Victorian age Lady rules, because Morganite is a gemstone.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm sorry I have been so absent lately. I'm on semester break, so I am back to breaking my body and burning through my social interaction energy at my summer job.
@Gochi I have the rough outline for my next post, I just need to find the time and energy to write it.
I also switched back to Victorian age Lady rules, because Morganite is a gemstone.
Welcome back :O
[automerge]1617732787[/automerge]
Looking forward to actually finishing Merveille, we should be in the final stages. It'll be good EXP for both of us.
[automerge]1617912191[/automerge]
Where everyone at xD

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome back :O
[automerge]1617732787[/automerge]
Looking forward to actually finishing Merveille, we should be in the final stages. It'll be good EXP for both of us.
[automerge]1617912191[/automerge]
Where everyone at xD
no idea lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So the manga just revealed one can cover themselves in Conqueror's Haki to increase their damage, and that's also what allowed Roger and Whitebeard to clash without even touching each other.

How we incorporating this here? @Ziosa :D

Top Bottom