General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I had internet at the age of 12ish I think... but I remember it was the old kind where you had to connect every time, and it was making some weird telephone noises for 20 seconds before finally connecting...

And then I could play the snake game. Where you go around eating stuff and becoming longer and longer, until eventually you're so long you can no longer avoid your head running into your own tail (small room) and you eat yourself and die. lmao
Based on our age difference, it is only fair that you were 12 when you had yours.

Every minute counts in paid internet service through a landline telephone. And it buffers forever. Lmao.
Based time was staying late at night, talking to your girl for hours on the line. Parents pay for it anyway.

Teen Me: "Can I speak to your daughter?"
Girl's Dad: "Who are you?"
Me: "Uhm, classmate. A friend."

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is Gambit going through the Greek Pantheon or something?
im glad people like the islands lol
When my islands can finally leave approval hell, I might try making Egyptian theme islands :blobcorn:
but im the god island creator
KHR was a super cool concept and I really liked the anime (never read the manga). Wish it hadn't gotten scrapped.

Same with Toriko n.n
i watched the anime and didnt read the manga of KHR either. and i just read all of toriko in one go several years ago

also been ages since i was more than a few pages behind lol

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
im glad people like the islands lol

but im the god island creator

i watched the anime and didnt read the manga of KHR either. and i just read all of toriko in one go several years ago

also been ages since i was more than a few pages behind lol
Better not let those 2 Islands (3rd one soon) leave the approval section then :feelsbadman:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aight xD

Cause these low levels are so capped that you don't even have anywhere to put points in till Haki becomes available lol.

Need to decide what fruit Sephiroth will have... leaning towards Gravity...
I might just not have enough points with what I'm building Gehrman towards. But we'll see.

Nice set btw. Really like the avi.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I might just not have enough points with what I'm building Gehrman towards. But we'll see.

Nice set btw. Really like the avi.
Thanks xD

But yea, it's decided, Sephiroth is going for the gravity... calling dibs on that! Gravity + fire is gonna lead to some really cool combo attacks. And gravity just fits Sephiroth I feel. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Adapting to life stuck in bed. But I got no computer to give better access to my bed for my sister to help me. Dunno where that leaves me posting wise.
I am so bummed to hear that. Please get better! Don’t worry about posting here. We will hold things down for you and keep you in our thoughts.

Get well soon, fam ♥

Top Bottom