But can’t Science help ya get to 100 in FK ?
If you really wish so, just become a hybrid of Reptilla and Fishman. Give up the Skypiean. LolBut can’t Science help ya get to 100 in FK ?

you can do moves using waterWhat’s the point tho ? Most of the moves controlling the water, he isn’t going to be able to do, hands not webbed
I did. How's the Fart Party going?I was summoned?
that's good. one insane down. lol.
[automerge]1644957553[/automerge]
no idea man, I feel too wholesome to fart away now
sorry to hear that. is that a was or is?nothing man, completely uneventful and unemployed, hbu?
I meant to ask about the work earlier. What happened? That must be really tough for you. Oh, I can't afford to have no even work for a month. My wife will scream Plus Ultra!wdym was or is? I'm not working since November, also had rona but just once
Love your avi xDwdym was or is? I'm not working since November, also had rona but just once
aw thx, I don't like yours cuz I'm unfamilliar with itLove your avi xD
hope you find one real soon.worked at a 5star hotel for 4 months latest, flipped out, quit.
[automerge]1644959214[/automerge]
aw thx, I don't like yours cuz I'm unfamilliar with it
noice to meet you kakashi182736
Something similar happening for me. Half of the house's income is gone for who knows how long and it couldn't have happened at a worse time. (I am currently bed-ridden and need extra supplies as a result).nothing man, completely uneventful and unemployed, hbu?
You don't know L? o.oworked at a 5star hotel for 4 months latest, flipped out, quit.
[automerge]1644959214[/automerge]
aw thx, I don't like yours cuz I'm unfamilliar with it
noice to meet you kakashi182736