Other RP Suggestions

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I suggest this coming from the whole Shisui thing that is happening in the Gen Chat thread and more importantly only restricted to CANON "Saijo O Wazamono" and "O Wazamono" Meito's.

If there's a reward that offers a "Saijo O Wazamono" or "O Wazamono", the user cannot just try to claim another "Saijo" or "O Wazamono" even if its stuck in circulation.

I want to also add "Saijo O Wazamono" Meito's cannot be sold from one user to another (I might be forgetting if isn't already).
Also, this part is strictly with CANNON "O Wazamono" but these can ONLY be sold back into circulation and offered as rewards as it helps keep the value of Meito's.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Merry early Christmas to me? 🤩

Don't get me wrong- I'll 100% take it. But I don't see that anywhere.
In fact I think this got mentioned by Kaka last month when I brought it up:

Wasn't that already added last patch? But it's at the cost of your PC having it.
Not from what I see. Nothing in "New Conqueror's Haki System" or "Player Owned NPC Changes"
It was specifically the +20 for substats/awakening we did, not any character purchase
:blobhappy: But if Gochi can have Conqueror's, I'll strike while the iron's hot.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Merry early Christmas to me? 🤩

Don't get me wrong- I'll 100% take it. But I don't see that anywhere.
In fact I think this got mentioned by Kaka last month when I brought it up:

:blobhappy: But if Gochi can have Conqueror's, I'll strike while the iron's hot.
CoC Gochi for the win. Too bad the little bugger won't be able to use the advanced application

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:dogkek: Late suggestion, sorry. Didn't realize adding more tiers was in the realm of possibility.

Could we get another Speed bracket or two?
I found myself stat-capping with plenty of speed to spare on multiple occasions as a fish-person. 🐟

Top Bottom